Sona FibrePlan is a natural food supplement that provides a great source of natural soluble fibre, commonly called Ispaghula or Psyllium husk.
Sona Fibreplan Caps
4 in stock
4 in stock
An adequate intake of fibre is required for a healthy digestive system. Soluble fibre, such as Psyllium husk, found in this product supports bowel health as it increases stool bulk and results in a reduced transit time (the time required for food to pass through the gastrointestinal tract). Slow transit time can be a problem for some people and can result in great discomfort. Increasing fibre intake can help improve this discomfort. As this type of fibre promotes the absorption of water, it is important to ensure that fluid intake is sufficient.
- Psyllium Husk (Ispaghula) soluble fibre in capsules
- Psyllium Husk is a natural fibre that helps prevent constipation, maintain regularity and support digestive health.
- 1000mg Psyllium Seed Husk per daily dose – an easy way to add fibre to your diet
- Increases overall fibre intake for digestive system health and reduced total LDL cholesterol levels
- 60 capsules
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
How to take
Take TWO capsules daily with at least 250ml water, or as directed by your health professional. Do not take without water or immediately before bedtime. Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.